Interview with VMRO-DPMNE Executive Committee member Vladimir Gjorchev (Vlatko Gjorcev) in the top topic on your side.
Who is responsible for the election debacle? Does anyone in the party feel their own responsibility? How will they support allegations of electoral theft and irregularities committed by the government and the police? Do they discuss the Congress and the election of a new leader at all?
In this interview, Vladimir Gjorchev said among other things:
– For weeks before the elections, psychological pressure was exerted on the members of VMRO-DPMNE.
– There have never been less candidates for mayors in Macedonia, and this is because of fear.
– All mayors and every VMRO-DPMNE vote in this election is legitimate. They are illegitimate to SDSM.
– We did not retreat after the first round because we wanted to show the citizens that we are fighting.
– We must absolutely conclude that not all personnel decisions were adequate to us before the elections, campaign messages, the PR election, but the victory in many municipalities was stolen.
I’m not saying that we were flawless, there were mistakes and omissions, but it’s last snow.
– The first ones to be disappointed by the SDSM government are the Albanians, because they will not solve their problems.
We are absolutely aware that we had errors in the selection of the candidates and in the promises we did not rationalize. But we lost in a close race.
A decision by the Central Committee is whether Congress will be convened to elect a new leader for reform.
There is unity and cohesion in the parliamentary group of VMRO-DPMNE.